According to Automobile Magazine, unwavering enthusiasm for collector cars remains during covid-19. Comeback high attendance at shows, cruises, rallies, racing events and auctions after previous shutdowns and postponements reveals a strong and solid market for 2021-2022. In fact, some Collector Car Guide advertisers report record sales as their clients sought to complete projects while laid off.
For 2019, according to SEMA, 46.2 billion was spent in the Specialty Equipment Market.
Profile of Our Readers
Baby boomer men ages 50 – 75, who still prefer print to online sources (although most have online access.)
According to Datamasters, collector car owners are well established (with most owning their own homes), are well educated and have an average household income of $140K.
Hobbyists are generally open-minded and seek quality vendors for repair work, body, paint and interior restoration, replacement parts, tools and machinery, purchase and sales of collector vehicles, transportation, other related services and automobilia.
Why You Should Join Us
- In addition to the facts and statistics stated above, our resource has the longest shelf life available so you will yield the maximum results for your investment.
- Niche market with no wasted distribution
- Take advantage of award winning ad copywriting by niche media experts
- GET RESULTS- Each year, over 77% of advertisers renew in sister publication
Effective Options to Increase Your Market Share
- Consider a display ad in our annual printed directory within your budget from a full page on down- see diagram and specs below for sizes
- Contribute an article in print in your area of expertise so readers will call you for more information
- Invest in a spot ad on our Home Page on this website- Act Now to Obtain Your Position- Spaces are Limited and Available on a First Come, First Serve basis
- Participate in the Interactive Directory in the Category (categories) of your choice